A Chinese Odyssey Part One - Pandora's Box
1995

大话西游之月光宝盒

大话西游之月光宝盒 (Original Title)

孙悟空护送唐三藏去西天取经路上,与牛魔王合谋欲杀害唐三藏,并偷走了月光宝盒,此举使观音萌生将其铲除心思,经唐三藏请求,孙悟空被判五百年后重新投胎做人赎其罪孽。五百年后孙悟空化身强盗头头至尊宝。当遇见预谋吃唐僧肉的妖怪姐妹蜘蛛精春三十娘和白骨精白晶晶时,因为五百年前孙悟空曾与白晶晶有过一段恋情,至尊宝与她一见钟情。

至尊宝:

长夜漫漫,无心睡眠,我以为只有我睡不着觉,原来晶晶姑娘你也睡不着啊?
It's a long night, no mood to sleep I thought I am the only one, but Jing Jing, you're sleepless, too?

原来晶晶姑娘喜欢粗犷一面的我。
Jing Jing loves my violent side.

为什么你不做苹果要做葡萄?
Why aren't you an apple?

来吧!就像你说的,做人不开心,就算长生不死也没有用。
You said living long was meaningless if you were unhappy.

谁说我斗鸡眼?我只是把视力集中在一点以改变我以往对事物的看法!干嘛?造谣我不行了,想抢我的位子啊?
I am OK! I only concentrate my eyesight on a single point, I only change my usual way of vision. Do you want to take my position?

唐僧:

悟空你也太调皮了,我跟你说过,叫你不要乱扔东西 乱扔东西这么做…你看!我还没说完呢,你把棍子又给扔掉了,月光宝盒是宝物,你把它扔掉会染污环境,唉!要是砸着小朋友那怎么办?就算没有砸着小朋友,砸到那些花花草草也是不对的呀!
Monkey King, you're so naughty! I've told you not to throw things! Look! You've thrown away the stick, Pandora's Box is the treasure, You'll pollute the environment, You'll hurt kids, If there are no kids, it is bad to hurt plants.

你想要啊?悟空,你想要的话你就说话嘛!你不说我怎么知道你想要呢?虽然你很有诚意的看着我,可是你还是要跟我说你想要的,你真的想要吗?那你拿去吧,你不是真的想要吧?难道你真的想要吗?
You want? Speak up if you want! Why do you keep silent? Although your eyes are full of sincerity, I'm very glad, you still have to speak up. Do you really like? Take it. Do you really like? 

其他:

你把胡子剃光干什么?你知不知道你少了胡子一点性格都没有啦?文也不行,武也不行,你不做山贼 你想做状元哪?省省吧你,改变什么形象啊?好好的做你山贼这份很有前途的职业去吧!
Why did you shave off your beard? You're just another guy without the beard. You can't do anything. Do you want to be a scholar instead of a robber? Please stop changing image being a robber is a good job.

- 怪不得人家叫你是瞎子,你没看见哑巴的屁股扭来扭去的吗?
- 扭来扭去的说不定是长生痔疮啦
- 就算是有,也只是个长痔疮的官兵啊,怕什么?
- This is why you're called Blind Bing Didn't you see Dumby shaking his ass?
- Do you think he has hemorrhoids?
- OK, even if he has hemorrhoids he is a soldier with hemorrhoids, So what to be feared about him?

帮主啊!我们不去抢劫,光看人家脚底板,要是被同行知道了,会笑我们变态啊。
Master! We don't go to rob, but check people's sole.If the others know that they'll say we're perverts.

在危险时刻还这么关心我,从现在开始,爱你一万年。
You're still concerned about me, I'm gonna love forever onwards.

这个山所有东西都是属于我的,包括你在内。
In this hill, all things belong to me, Including you.

天堂有路你不走,地狱无门你闯进来。
How dare you come here!

- 一个和尚有水喝,两个和尚没水喝,这个道理原来你不懂啊。
- 你打伤我 也不见得一定有水喝。
- Only one man can be benefit by it. You don't know this in fact.
- You won't gian anything even if you hurt me.

Press Enter / Return to begin your search or hit ESC to close.

New membership are not allowed.