Out of the Past
1947

漩涡之外

Out of the Past (Original Title)

尽管种种不堪回首的往事经常在杰弗的脑海中卷土重来,但他依旧果断的抛弃了过去危险混乱的生活,和女友安过上了稳定平静的日子。没想到,过往却不肯放过杰弗,当一个名叫怀特的赌棍找到了早已经改头换面的杰弗时,杰弗知道,自己的好日子所剩不多。

1947年11月13日

我在100英尺内能嗅到两样东西:烧焦的汉堡包和浪漫的爱情。
Two things I can smell inside 100 feet: burning hamburger and a romance.

每次我看着天空,我都会想到所有我从未去过的地方。
Every time I look at the sky, I think of all the places I've never been.

除非你能分享它 否则世界上没有任何东西是好的。
Nothing in the world is any good unless you can share it.

我从未在白天见过她,我们似乎生活在夜晚,白天剩下的东西就像你抽的一包烟一样消失了。
I never saw her in the daytime. We seemed to live by night. What was left of the day went away like a pack of cigarettes you smoked.

为什么不呢,毕竟我们只有一百万分之一的概率撞见我们的过去,一百万分之一的概率,百万分之一的机会是那个傻瓜一生中所拥有的全部,他过得很好。
Why not? After all, there wasn't one chance in a million we'd bump into our past. One chance in a million. One chance in a million was all that chump ever had in his life, and he made it good.

她身上仍有吸引我的东西,一种魔法或什么东西。
There was still that something about her that got me. A kind of magic or whatever it was.

你就像一片叶子,被风从一个水沟吹到另一个水沟。
You're like a leaf that the wind blows from one gutter to another.

- 梅塔谈起你时,好像在说世界上的第九大奇迹。
- 所有的女人都是奇迹,因为她们让所有的男人都显得浮于表面。
- Meta talked about you like you're the ninth wonder of the world.
- All women are wonders because they reduce all men to the obvious.

我想坐在同一个月光下,告诉你所有我从未告诉你的事情,直到你不恨我 直到有一天你又爱上了我。
I wanna sit in the same moonlight and tell you all the things I never told you... until you don't hate me. Until sometime you love again.

Press Enter / Return to begin your search or hit ESC to close.

New membership are not allowed.