我讨厌蛇,杰克!
I hate snakes, Jock!
这个法柜很重要,没有什么东西像它那么重要,它象征万物。
The Ark of the Covenant. Nothing else has come close. That thing represents everything.
印第安纳·琼斯,我知道总有一天你会回来找我,我从未怀疑这点,命中注定。
Indiana Jones. Always knew, someday, you'd come walking back through my door. I never doubted that. Something made it inevitable.
每个人都有一些事要说对不起。
Everybody's sorry for something.
它常伴随着死亡,它不属于地球。
Death has always surrounded it. It is not of this earth.
- 我几乎有点遗憾,我哪里再去找个这样旗鼓相当的对手?
- 试试本地的下水道。
- I almost regret it. Where shall I find a new adversary so close to my own level?
- Try the local sewer.
看这个,这不值钱,花十块钱就能从街头小贩买到,但我把它埋在沙里经过一千年后,它就变得像法柜那样价值连城,人类会为了它残杀,就像你和我一样。
Look at this. It's worthless. Ten dollars from a vendor in the street. But I take it, I bury it in the sand for a thousand years, it becomes priceless… like the Ark. Men will kill for it. Men like you and me.
你就要成为以后被考古发掘的文物了,谁知道呢,一千年之后你可能也会很值钱。
You're about to become a permanent addition to this archaeological find. Who knows? In a thousand years, even you may be worth something.
- 你和十年前我认识的你不一样了
- 这不是年龄的关系,这是一段一段经历。
- You're not the man I knew ten years ago.
- It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage.
印第安那…我们只是历史过客,但这个东西这就是历史。
Indiana… we are simply passing through history. This… This is history.