The Mandalorian S01海报
2019

曼达洛人 第一季

The Mandalorian Season 1 (Original Title)

在杨戈和波巴-费特的故事之后,《星球大战》宇宙中出现了另一位勇士。《曼达洛人》的背景是在帝国灭亡之后,第一秩序出现之前。我们跟随一个孤独的赏金猎手在远离新共和国权威的银河系外围共同历险。

2019年11月12日
Network

曼达洛人不是一个种族,这是一种信条。
Mandalorian isn't a race. It's a creed.

此乃正道
This is the Way.

言止于此
I have spoken.

感觉好多了,从夏至开始我就没排泄过。
Oh, this feels a lot better. I haven't evacuated since the solstice.

机器人没有善恶之分,它们只是反映了建造者的赋予它们的印记。
Droids are not good or bad. They are neutral reflections of those who imprint them.

不幸的是,在当前的艰难岁月找到个曼达洛人,要比找到曼达洛铁难得多。
Unfortunately, finding a Mandalorian in these trying times is more difficult than finding the steel.

当你选择了以曼达洛之道行事,你既是猎人也是猎物,选择这样的生存之道的人怎么可能是懦夫呢。
When one chooses to walk the Way of the Mandalore, you are both hunter and prey. How can one be a coward if one chooses this way of life?

我可以把你活着交回去...死透的也行。
I can bring you in warm...Or I can bring you in cold.

你是曼达洛人,你的祖先骑着伟大的秘龙,你当然可以骑这匹小马驹。
You are Mandalorian! Your ancestors rode the great Mythosaur. Surely you can ride this young foal.

他们都恨你,曼达人,因为你是传奇。
They all hate you, Mando. Because you're a legend!

毕竟正派的人不应该被迫亡命天涯,我满怀期待,等着你回来。
For a man of honor should not be forced to live in exile. I await your arrival with optimism.

照顾好这个小家伙,或许是它照顾你。Take care of this little one. Or maybe, it'll take care of you.

- 你对机器人还真有偏见,是吧?
- 我只是对那个机器人有偏见
- You got a real thing for droids, don't you?
- I got a real thing for that droid.

Press Enter / Return to begin your search or hit ESC to close.

New membership are not allowed.