To Rome with Love
2012

爱在罗马

To Rome with Love (Original Title)

约翰是美国著名的建筑师,他回到罗马度假。年轻的时候,他在罗马住过一段时间,算是故地重游了。在罗马的日子里,他见到了正处在热恋中的杰克和莫妮卡。从他们的恋爱关系里,约翰回想起了自己年轻时的一段刻骨铭心的爱情...

2012年6月22日

那时我是沉浸在爱河中的年轻人,尽做些蠢事。
I was young and in love and a complete fool.

这是永恒的城市,永不会改变。
It's the Eternal City. It never changes.

如果你问我世界的趋势,总有一天全球都会讲中文。
If you ask me, the way the world is going...one day the whole planet will be speaking Chinese.

我只是觉得很讽刺,曾经如此强盛的文明,现在居然成了废墟,我称这种无力感为…金字塔忧郁症。
I just find it so ironic that there was once this magnificent civilization and now just these ruins. I call that futile feeling.

我在海里可能和无脊椎的水母,有亲戚关系,但仅止于此。
In the aquatic world, I've been likened to a spineless jellyfish, but that's about it.

我平常唱歌很难听,但全身抹肥皂在冲热水,我唱歌就像碧昂丝了。
In life, I have a terrible voice, but when I'm soaping myself under hot water, I sound just like Eartha Kitt.

怎么说呢?机会造就窃贼。
Well, how do I say this? Opportunity makes a thief.

我早就说过了,不管你是名人或穷酸的无名小卒,人生都可能很残酷又令人不满足,但无论如何当名人总是比较好。
I told you, sir...life can be very cruel and unsatisfying...whether you're a celebrity or poor and unknown. But of the two, to be a celebrity...is definitely better.

- 你打算生很多小孩吗?
- 我不生小孩,我不想变成小孩的奴隶,换尿布、上学、生病,长大就搬出去了,再也见不到。
- Are you planning a large family? 
- No children. You become their slave. Diapers, school, illness. They grow up, they move out, you never see them.

Press Enter / Return to begin your search or hit ESC to close.

New membership are not allowed.